- 1 WP Site Guardian – TOP 5 WP security plugins FAILED to protect against exploits
- 2 WP Site Guardian 2017 Overview
- 3 32 Vulnerabilities Found in The Top 5 Security Plugins in Last 28 Months + Demo
- 4 Watch Us Hack a Site In Seconds
- 5 WP Site Guardian Funnel
- 6 Why should you buy WP Site Guardian?
- 7 Conclusion
WP Site Guardian – TOP 5 WP security plugins FAILED to protect against exploits
If you think your WP sites are safe… think again ….watch this WordPress Site get HACKED IN SECONDS…
Michael Thomas and Chris Hitman, specialists in IT/security found that 5 TOP Security plugins were TOTALLY INEFFECTIVE against exploits…
They even managed to hack websites with Cloudflare and Cache Running
Worse still some of the best security plugins were hiding dangerous exploits:
“Most WordPress plugins are written by amateurs without any defensive coding skills”… said the vendors
THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM as 92% of WP sites are hacked this way…
Common Hack Attack Types Explained:
EXPLOIT – (92% of direct hack attacks) – a badly written plugin/theme enable a hacker to execute a command/script that gives them control of your website…
FACT – popular security plugins and services DO NOT offer any protection against this.
BRUTE FORCE ATTACK – (8% of direct hack attack) – Multiple attempts to guess your username/password and take control of your website
FACT – most popular security plugins and services are good at blocking this attack… but can not deal with new amplified XMLRPC attacks.
DDOS – (“break the site” hack attack) – this is an attempt to flood your website with requests so your server falls over
FACT – Plugins CAN NOT deal with this attack – you would need to use a third party service like Cloudflare or bespoke hardware protection
In a nutshell …If you run WordPress sites – you need to act NOW and protect against exploits as you aren’t covered against the #1 risk to your website
WP Site Guardian is ONLY tool on the market with REAL TIME Intrusion detection, LIVE EXPLOIT ATTACK BLOCKING + Intruder attempt notifications
WP Site Guardian 2017 Overview
- Vendor: Chris Hitman
- Product: WP Site Guardian 2017
- Release Date: 2016-Dec-18
- Release Time: 10:00 EST
- Front-End Price: $37
- Sales Page: http://wpsiteguardian.com
- Niche: Software
32 Vulnerabilities Found in The Top 5 Security Plugins in Last 28 Months + Demo
Watch Us Hack a Site In Seconds
Detect, Block and Notify About All Common Exploit Attacks In two Clicks
- Blocks XSS attacks
- Blocks CSRF attacks
- Blocks SQLi attacks
- Blocks Directory Traversal attacks
- Notifies You of threatening attacks
- Configurable Ban For Persistant attackers
- Form and comment form protection
If You Run WP, You May As Well Be Saying “Hack Me Please!”
It’s absolutely crazy that in 12 years of WP, not a single security plugin out there has focused on the way that hackers attack websites.
We are absolutely serious, if you take a look at the “best” security plugins on the market then you will find that they either harbor exploits themselves, or they do little or nothing to protect your websites against the number 1 threat.
92% of ALL hack attacks against WordPress sites are done via exploits so why would not you protect your websites against this?
All It Takes Is One Exploit…
We all use themes & plugins with our WordPress sites.
After all, that’s what makes them work!
Yet, how would you know if any one of those has been written badly and has an open hole ready for hackers to play with?
This would be almost impossible, even if you are a trained developer. Doing this manually would mean reading through MILLIONS of lines of code.
All a hacker has to do is to down-load the latest exploit for your wpplugin and no matter what security your using, how strong your htaccess, or even if you are behind CloudFlare.. you will still get hacked.
WP Site Guardian Funnel
FE WP Site Guardian
WP Site Guardian is a full featured WAF (Web Application Firewall) which protects your website against the most common types of hacking attacks – exploits. Exploits are bugs or weaknesses in programming that exists across 10,000+ plugins and themes and new ones are discovered and published daily. They make up 92% of all attacks on WP sites so should be the #1 priority for any security solution. A hacker can compromise a website in using an exploit in seconds no matter what security product you’re running – yes you can get hacked even behind Cloudflare, the best host and the best security services/plugins no matter how much cash you pay.
In 2015 we discovered that NONE of the best security products on the market protected websites against this type of threat adn to prove this we hacked a WordPress site live with some of the best known security products running. Needless to say we did not make any friends with our competitors (some of who quickly patched their products to save face) Yet none of our competitors challenged our findings. Insane right?
So we released WP Site Guardian (December 2015) and called BS on the whole WP Security industry who were sitting pretty taking cash from customers and doing a shoddy job of protecting sites.
WP Site Guardian Protects agains all common attack vectors including:
– In URL execution break-ins
– In Form execution break-ins
– Header Injection
– Directory Traversal
– XSS Attacks
– SQL Injection
What’s New in 2017 Edition?
Over 500 hours of development time have been spent to make this product even better:
– More Powerful Intruder Detection
– Fewer False Positives
– Even easier installation
– Improved Intruder Reporting
– Even More compatibility across hosting platforms
OTO1 – WP Site Guardian Developer (Annual Recurring)
This is where we kick our competitors arse even more… A standard WAF firewall only offers reactive protection – we felt that this is like trying to plaster over a leak – it works…. but it’s better to prevent problems as best as possible…
In the Developers Edition we have added pro-active protection. This upgrade scans all your themes and plugins on a daily basis and compares these with a real time active database of known vulnerabilities (we pay for this service hence we charge an annual fee) – it automatically e-mails the webmaster if a threat is found so you can take action and eliminate the risk manually.
We have gone one step further we also connect your website to a REAL TIME known scumbag list, these are bad bots, known site attackers, fake search engines, site scrapers, known brute force attackers + more …. We update your HTACCESS (WordPress security file) daily with this information stopping all known scumbags at the door – hows that for pro-active defence?
Finally you can earn $1000’s with our developers license in product fees alone + any labour you charge customers.
OTO2 – WP Security Audit
When building security products it amazed us how many webmasters forgot about the security basics… like leaving default usernames/ passwords, leaving default site / file permissions, leaving tell tale installation files etc…
So this product was built to specifically address these kind of security oversights and give users a comprehensive overview of their website security and how to fix stuff – a no brainer
OTO3 – WP Shields UP
We created this as the only other “well known” alternative was so badly coded it was harbouring vulnerabilities…
WP itself openly broadcasts every piece of information a hacker needs to hack you, including your WP version, your theme and plugin names + versions and with that kind of information it does no’t matter what security you are running – you’re toast even to a script kiddie (baby hacker)
Shields up was developed to make your websites run in “stealth mode” – clearing all the critical information that WordPress broadcasts by doing so it reduces the risk of hack attacks by up to 95% – hackers simply get bored and move on to an easier target….another amazing pro-active defence tool in our toolbox…
This is a lot more invasive so it requires a good quality hosting setup – the plugin will detect inferior hosting configurations.
Why should you buy WP Site Guardian?
- It’s a good monitor to your website: In case of any attack or any suspicious activity by a user, the WP Site Guardian promptly sends notification of the same via e-mail. This monitoring aspect is thus an essential alert mechanism since the detailed information is contained in the email sent by the WP Site Guardian.
- Offers maximum protection against attacks: WP Site Guardian protects websites by blocking any suspicious execution attempts by hackers or any other suspicious user. Once hackers have realized that your website is prone to attacks, they simply find a way of finding out the wp plugin name & the exploit and in a more intelligent way deploy it to the website. However, WP Site Guardian quickly block the IP & consequently ban the user involved.
- Virus free sites: Web-sites uses small computer files for the aim of remembering the choice & preference of that given website. Since they’re files like any other, they’re prone to attack by virus. This site guardian thus has a mechanism of scanning these cookies. Another important thing to note is that it scan post & query data. All this guarantees the site free from virus.
- It offers back up: It also serves as a reliable back up for data & information. This guarantees the content retrieval in case of any possible loss of the information that may have occurred accidentally.
WP Site Guardian is one of the best wp plugin currently that does more than securing the sites from attacks. Gone are the days when hackers could identify a bad code in your website, down-load it & them exploit it and hacks your website. This site guardian will not let this happen anymore if you have installed it in your computer.