Product Dyno Review – Does This Platform Live Up to the Hype?
There’s a good chance you’ve been hearing a lot of positive things about Product Dyno. But maybe you have a few questions. Questions such as, what IS Product Dyno, exactly? And does Product Dyno really do what they say it does?
Read on, because this Product Dyno review will answer these questions and many more. Take a look…
- 1 Product Dyno Review And Overview
- 2 What Is Product Dyno?
- 3 ProductDyno Instant Benefits At A Glance…
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions…
- 4.1 Can I Use Product Dyno To Deliver Both Free & Paid Products To My Customers?
- 4.2 Can I Use Product Dyno To Protect Existing Down-load Pages?
- 4.3 Can I Build A Membership Site With Product Dyno as well as Regular Download/Delivery Pages?
- 4.4 Do You Limit Customers / Quantity Of Downloads or Have Other Restrictions In Place?
- 5 So, what’s the bottom line?
Product Dyno Review And Overview
- Creator: Promote Labs Inc
- Product: Product Dyno
- Release Date: 2017-Aug-09
- Release Time: 11 EDT
- Front-End Price: $67
- Sales Page: Click here
- Niche: Software
- GIANT Bonuses Pack 1 (FaceBook, Video, Email Marketing…)
- SPECIAL Bonuses Pack 2
- ULTIMATE Bonuses Pack 3 (T-Shirts Designs)
- Free Bonuses Pack 4
- Free Bonuses Pack 5
Get Coupon Code Now + Get Fast Action Bonus
What Is Product Dyno?
Product Dyno is a sales and delivery platform for those who’re selling digital products, such as ebooks, videos, membership sites, apps and similar items. Product Dyno has two key features that are designed to help sellers get their products to market more quickly and securely:
1. It makes it easy for sellers to securely deliver content. That’s because the platform contains dual-layer security to protect your content. This dual layer includes expiring download links and customer log ins. This means that only people who’ve purchased your content can access it, so you don’t have to worry about people sharing your download links on black hat sites.
2. Product Dyno lets sellers manage all their services in one place. Instead of constantly logging in and out of services such as payment processors and autoresponders, Product Dyno brings these services in one convenient place. Once you connect your services within the Product Dyno dashboard, you can use them with any product with just a click of your mouse.
So now that you have a general idea of what Product Dyno does, let’s take a look at the pros and cons…
Product Dyno Pros
So, what’s good about this platform? Why should you use it? Take a look…
Product Dyno is Slim Yet Powerful
If you’ve looked at similar selling platforms, then you know a lot of them are bloatware with big learning curves. Product Dyno is different, because it includes only the features you need, which makes the platform slim yet very powerful. And that means it’s user-friendly with an intuitive interface – so you can get right to work setting up your account and your products.
And here’s something else…
Even though Product Dyno is very intuitive, it still includes plenty of support documentation to get you up and running fast. So, if you need a little extra help with any of the features, there’s a support document or video to help you figure things out fast.
Integrates With Top Services
As mentioned, one of Product Dyno’s key features is that it lets you connect and manage all your services in one convenient place.
Currently, the platform integrates with all the top services, and more are being added every day. Here are the services that currently seamlessly integrate with Product Dyno:
• Active Campaign
• Constant Contact
• Get Response
• Mail Chimp
They support a wide range of integrations with the most popular payment platforms. Use Product Dyno to connect your product to sell on most popular platforms including:
Don’t see your service on the list? No problem. That’s because you can ask the Product Dyno developers to add your service if it’s not already included, and they’ll be happy to do so.
Secures Your Content
One of the big benefits of using Product Dyno is that it makes it easy to secure your content. What’s more, you can secure your content in multiple ways, including:
1. Securing your content on your own domain. All you have to do is paste a bit of code into your delivery page, the Product Dyno secures it. It’s like putting a padlock on your content!
2. Securing your content in your Amazon S3 account. Product Dyno adds an extra layer of security to this content.
3. Securing your content using Product Dyno’s hosting feature. You don’t even need to host your delivery page if you don’t want to, as Product Dyno will do it for you.
As mentioned, Product Dyno’s dual-layer security includes expiring download links and customer logins. This means you don’t need to worry about hackers guessing the location of your delivery pages, nor do you need to worry about thieves and pirates sharing them.
If you’re selling software (SaaS), Product Dyno also includes a licensing feature to add another layer of security. You can decide how many licenses to allow for each product. If a customer asks for a refund, Product Dyno revokes their access to the app so they can’t keep using it.
Automates Your Business
Another big feature of Product Dyno is that it’s built to automate your business. In fact, the platform integrates with Zapier, which is an automation app that allows you to connect hundreds of other apps and services together. You can then automate common marketing tasks (such as social media marketing), customer service processes, analytics, email and much more.
Developed by Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason
If you’ve heard of these two names before, then you know why this is such as advantage. These two professionals have many years of experience building software for marketers, so you can be assured that the platform will continue to evolve and be supported.
So those are some of the best features of Product Dyno. Is there room for improvement? Take a look…
Product Dyno Downsides?
As I see it, Product Dyno is a very strong competitor in this arena. You’ll find very few platforms that include this many features while still remaining extremely easy to use.
Nonetheless, one possible downside is that the platform doesn’t include hosted sales pages. From the platform’s perspective, there really is no reason to, since the platform focuses on delivering secure content (which is why they give you the option to host your delivery pages). However, beginners without websites who are looking for a fully hosted sales solution will need to connect another service to Product Dyno.
A second potential downside is that Product Dyno doesn’t include very many templates for your delivery pages. However, this appears to only be a temporary problem, as they’re likely going to open this part of the platform up to developers to create more templates. So, it may just be a just a matter of time before sellers have a wider variety of templates available.
For now, the templates they do have are very professional and extremely customizable, so they’ll suit most sellers’ purposes. And of course you always have the option of creating and hosting your own delivery pages, as the templates are just a nice touch and a convenience feature for those who’d rather have Product Dyno host their content.
ProductDyno Instant Benefits At A Glance…
If You Sell (or Plan to Sell) Any Kind Of Digital Content, Software or Service Check This Out…
Zero restrictions on how many buyers you can have in your account. Sell 100 products or 100,000 products – It’s completely up to you!
Zero restrictions on how many times your products are down-loaded. Single files, streaming content, zips , bundles- No limits.
Select the Unlimited account plan at checkout & you can protect all your current & future products all under one powerful dashboard.
Product Dyno provides seamless connections to payment platforms, auto-responder/mail services plus webhooks / Zapier integration.
At Product Dyno they are committed to ongoing platform development / updates to guarantee long-term scalability and value for users.
Quickly & easily track orders, customers, downloads & much more. Everything at your fingertips so you stay on top of your business.
FULLY AUTOMATED SYSTEM
Once configured your product delivery & buyer management system is fully automated freeing up your time for other business tasks.
DELIVERS ACCESS EMAIL
No more time consuming form filling for your buyers. The second their purchase is complete they will receive access creditials without delay.
REVOKE PRODUCT ACCESS
Deter serial refunders and prevent ‘digital pirates’ from accessing your products with just a simple click of your mouse.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Can I Use Product Dyno To Deliver Both Free & Paid Products To My Customers?
Yes, of course you can! Here are 3 options you can use:
- Paid Access – The customer must pay via your preferred platform(s) for access to your digital content & files.
- Public Access – Anybody with the URL can access this content without a login & no registration needed.
- Free Access – No payment needed but users must register & then login to access the protected delivery area.
Can I Use Product Dyno To Protect Existing Down-load Pages?
Yes you can, we call it “External Content Locking”
- If you already have a down-load page or member area you can secure it the easy way. Simply enter the URL to the first page you would like your logged in customers to see & paste our Copy Protection Code into your page(s) code.
- You will then receive links to registration, login & forgot password pages. Anyone not logged in who tries to access this URL will be redirected to your Login page.
Can I Build A Membership Site With Product Dyno as well as Regular Download/Delivery Pages?
Yes you can. You can build and protect any kind of page inside ProductDyno & add any kind of content you choose including: Articles, Audios, Videos, Downloadable Files & Images and more. It’s simple too (no coding required) just click/copy and paste.
Do You Limit Customers / Quantity Of Downloads or Have Other Restrictions In Place?
No, No and No… At Product Dyno our goal is to help you sell and deliver your content quickly, easily & without any restrictions to hold you back. Just choose your plan based on how many products you want to sell on the next page & get started.
I’ve been working with this platform for a while now, and it’s one of the easiest and most secure ways to bring your digital products to market.
If you’re tired of people stealing your products and even sharing them with others, this is a really easy way to put a lock on your content.
If you’re looking for an easier way to string together all the necessary services needed to bring your product to market, this is an excellent management solution.
If you sell any digital products, from ebooks to membership sites to apps, this is a great way to sell and deliver your products securely. You don’t need any tech knowledge, because it’s all point and click easy to set up and secure the delivery of your products.