- Shropshire Hills AONB portal.
- Landscape Photographs for East Devon AONB - fascinating old postcards with modern pictures of the same sites. Links to an integrated education pack which compares the AONB area to East Devon.
- The National Association for AONBs, formed in 1998 to safeguard and promote some of Britain's most stunning scenic landscapes.
- The No thanks campaign against a proposal to build a 1300 sq metre house in a remote part of the Cotswold AONB, and PPG7 para 3.2, the planning guidance which allows large country houses to be built in open countryside.
- Penllyn the Llyn (lleyn) Peninsula, Gwynedd, N Wales, with lots of info about the Llyn AONB, Heritage Coast and SSSIs. This bilingual site is run by local people and has business, news, history, and events sections.
- The North Wessex Downs encompass Marlborough and Watership Downs, Lambourn Valley and the Vale of Pewsey, the World Heritage Site at Avebury and the White Horse of Uffington, as well as long stretches of the Ridgeway National Trail and the Kennet and Avon Canal.
- The A-Z Guide of the Llyn Peninsula has information on local weather, tides, traffic, places to eat, accommodation, beaches and local attractions. Plus a unique alphabetical listing of many places on the Peninsula.
- The Chiltern Society dedicated to the preservation of the landscape, wildlife, natural history, rights of way, agricultural economy, and local character of the Chiltern Hills (AONB), west of London.
- The Chilterns AONB website provides information on places to visit and things to do in the Chilterns, with downloadable walk leaflets to and an events listing. Plus info on the Chilterns Conservation Board.
- The Countryside Agency's AONB pages.
- South Downs AONB
- The Cotswold AONB Partnership, which may soon become an official AONB Conservation Board. Did you know that the Cotswold AONB is bigger than Exmoor and Dartmoor combined? Nor did I.