- Burdens Environmental - products & services for the life cycle of the built environment, from SUDS & rainwater harvesting to loft insulation & green roofs. Expert advice and guidance with Nationwide coverage.
- Coconut Fibre Housing Construction - green building using coconut fibre panels for walling construction.
- Earth and Reed Ltd supplies environmentally responsible building and decorating materials, offers consultancy on the restoration of old buildings, especially timber framed structures, and creates bespoke stained glass and mirrors.
- The GreenPro Ecobuilding Product Library lists over 1000 eco-building products for the UK, under dozens of product categories. Great, but paying members only can access the archive.
- The Green Shop sell a wide range of eco-building and household products. Based in a biodiesel-selling garage near Stroud, Glos.
- Mike Wye & Associates supply natural building and decorating materials such as lime putty, lime mortars, limewash, sheepswool, natural emulsions and oils. Plus guidesheets, prices, specs and a phone helpline.
- Natural Insulations supplies nontoxic non irritant natural
insulations, eg Warmcel 100 cellulose fibre
insulation for lofts and timber floors and
Natilin flax insulation in rolls and batts for walls and sloping ceilings.
- Seconds & Co of Presteigne, Powys, are suppliers of "second" quality rigid foam insulating boards like Cellotex & Kingspan, for a fraction of the usual price. Nationwide deliveries.
- The Green Building Site - suppliers of Green Building Solutions and advisors of eco building products to the trade & public.
- The Lime Centre, just outside Winchester, is a superb source of information about building with lime mortars plasters and washes, and runs excellent courses. It also supplies lime putty, and all the other materials you will need to build with lime.
- The Cardboard School. "The idea of the project is to show how cardboard can work as a building material. It is relevant in environmental terms (as a waste product), in cost terms (it can be cheap), as an example of process innovation (design team working with fabricator
- Construction Resources claims to be "Britain's first ecological builders' merchant, training centre & consultancy for ecological building". It sells a range of paints, varnishes, insulation, timber construction, rainwater & solar systems.
- The Green Building Store, for a wide range of green building materials.
- GreenSpec aims to become the encyclopedia of sustainable construction including: product pages, specifications, material property comparisons, design guidance, renewable services guides, whole life cost data, image bank, diary, CPD, bibliography, etc.
- Lime Technology has developed a range of dry lime mortars and plasters as "an economical, sustainable alternative to cement mortars and plasters for new-build projects". These are available in 25kg bags or in silos.
- Natural Building Technologies - a company selling ecological building materials throughout the UK, and developing new products such as flax insulation, earthen blocks mortars and plasters
- Old House Store is a builders merchant specialising in traditional and eco-friendly building and decorating materials. Over 200 product lines include lime plasters and mortars, earth/clay products, eco-friendly paints and natural insulations.
- Second Nature are sellers of world-famous Thermafleece - made "from British hill sheep's wool to create an exceptionally efficient insulation material in both new-build and refurbishment projects which is absolutely safe to use".
- Ty-Mawr Lime Ltd are manufacturers and suppliers of eco building materials and paints - lime mortars and plasters, ecological emulsions, glaster (lime plaster with recycled glass), limecrete floors as well as insulation and building boards. A wide range of accredited courses.